Loved loved loved:
blower town
awe Melanie
awe Angelle
feed me now!
there he is

thanx for sharing those!

Thank you.

Hey thanks for the compliments guys, very much appreciated. I love going to the races and shooting tons of pics that I get a kick out of, it's always great to hear other folks enjoying them as well. Next on my list will be Pheonix next year, never been there so I'm well excited about that one.

Thank you again
Paul.

Yeah, Paul those are some great photographs. If I may so bold as to "tag on" to you here.....I hope everyone will also check out the Kalitta "Von Dutch" gallery from that weekend ....
Team Kalitta Las Vegas 2

Talk about a wild weekend! Quite frankly I still can't say wether this was indeed a legitimate drag race weekend - or just a good ol' KALITTA PIT PARTY for these folks!!!!

Another tip of the hat to Rahn Tobler & his boys for giving Dougie the Big Bid Shootout!

Paul,

I don't know where you got those special eyes, but man, you see things the rest of us wish we saw. You are a very special photographer. Your use of backlighting, your perspective, your framing...all of it. You could do more with a non-adjustable disposable camer then all of us wannabes who are carrying expensive equipment. And thank you for taking the time to create snappy captions. That's always been important to me. Now to the downside of my rant...why so few pics of Melanie? Hahahaha! We want MORE!
Bob

Paul,
Great, Spectacular, Un-flipping-believable... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I felt like I was There:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back