Us natl tv coverage (1 Viewer)

This worked for Me. If your TV has Smart capabilities connect to WiFi - If not get Amazon Firestick - Less than $50 - Go to "Antennas Direct" & download free app for antenna direction on your phone. Put Air antenna on roof pointing where it tells you to. I get 27 air Channels including Fox (Raceday) out here in the Boondocks. Can't understand some of the languages :rolleyes: but you should get a S------d of them in a suburban area. I went from almost $400 month (WiFi - Dish - Phone -Etc) to just under $100 by getting rid of land line and Dish as well as changing wireless providers. You probably have much cheaper options there. We also already have Amazon Prime so the Prime channel is included for no extra a month. Carefully pick servicies that you pay for. The only thing is you will have to add a DVR if your TV doesn't have recording possibilites.

Try what Dennis Munise suggested:
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I am going to be doing some homework on this over the weekend.

right, but that price does not include your local channels.
Not sure where you got that info from but I am in Boston and get all of the Boston local channels plus 3 out of New Hampshire.

Not sure where you got that info from but I am in Boston and get all of the Boston local channels plus 3 out of New Hampshire.
that's a great price for utube tv if 72.99 includes local channels.
my final monthly number for hulu live with local channels is $88.45

I've had it for quite a few years now. I do miss the days when streaming was new and it was $25/month. It's creeping back to Cable TV prices now!

A few posts back I posted a channel line up and you can compare which service offers which channels. Check it out!

This is what the audio COULD sound like. So FIX IT.

No idea why NHRA is so stubborn and clueless about this issue, you would think they would WANT a better product, to grow their TV., to be cutting edge
So disrespectful to their customers, won’t even answer email about this subject

I was referring to the background "music" they play, not the racing audio quality, which could also certainly be improved. Not sure what genre they currently use, but it's severely irritating. If it's really necessary, they should consider something with bass and percussion, which would instill a feeling of awe and doom in the listener. Perhaps some stanzas of 1930's German opera...

i agree, there's sure a lot of videos on utube that seem to capture the nitro sound a whole lot better than what comes across the fox shows?
i'm guessing there is a reason we get what we get? ....... i sure wish they would try more mid track camera/microphone up on top row of bleachers,
so you get the doppler effect as cars go down track, and IMO it also captures essence of acceleration and speed.

Last edited:
I was referring to the background "music" they play, not the racing audio quality, which could also certainly be improved. Not sure what genre they currently use, but it's severely irritating. If it's really necessary, they should consider something with bass and percussion, which would instill a feeling of awe and doom in the listener. Perhaps some stanzas of 1930's German opera...
No need for ANY background music at all

It certainly seemed disjointed for sure.

I could have sworn they had live coverage in years past. Which I understand can be a challenge with weather, oil down, or accident. But still.
They still have live coverage sometimes. but FOX aint gonna put it in the slot of a money maker for the 1000 or so members of nitromater and insidetopalcohol. We could never replace the revenue they make with the other show.

...over an hour later they were still covering college volleyball...
You may be surprised, but even THAT makes FOX more money than NHRA. as for sound, search "broadcast legal" and you'll see the theories on why TV sound it what it is vs unregulated content on unregulated platforms.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back