Update on PJ's little girl (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
Just in case people don't look on the prayer thread. PJ and Zappy asked me to post this

Update! Baby is out of surgery, it was more work than they anticipated because it was more advanced that they originally thought but they got the lens out, put the new one in, and now the challenge is for them to keep the baby from scratching or rubbing her eyes. She's got a wire mesh on to protect it over night and they'll take that off tomorrow. For two weeks she's gotta be real careful with it (Zappy says "You know how two year olds are, that's really going to be tough) but PJ has calmed down a bit :p

Last edited:
That is great news! They need to keep mittens on her hands! I am glad it all went well. Now PJ & Linda can breathe!

Thanks for the update Jenn!

PJ, still keeping your daughter and family in my prayers and thoughts!!

On behalf on PJ and myself, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you for your concern. I can tell you that PJ was quite taken by the huge outpouring from his many friends. Little Julie is home now and doing fine. They take her back to Hospital Tue. AM.

Once again, THANK YOU

PJ's Dad

(special thanks to Jenn for the up-date)

Thanks for chiming in Dad Paul..it's all gonna work out.

Oh..and PJ knew he had friends here to count on..you tell him it was never an issue..;)

All our best..and I'm glad things went well..now if you can keep the little one from messing with it..hehe.

On behalf on PJ and myself, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you for your concern. I can tell you that PJ was quite taken by the huge outpouring from his many friends. Little Julie is home now and doing fine. They take her back to Hospital Tue. AM.

Once again, THANK YOU

PJ's Dad

Welcome back to the Mater Zap. ;)

Thanks for the update! Zap....you are ALL our friends and we're glad it went well! We all pray for continued healing and success! :)

Kel

this is great news!!! hope everything works out well for little julie and her family :)

Once again, THANK YOU

PJ's Dad

Great news and great to see "PJs Dad" back where he belongs! When things settle we need a Mater breakfast buddy!
Bob

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back