Update from NHRA.TV (2 Viewers)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
WE ARE SORRY IF YOU’VE HAD ANY PROBLEMS USING NHRA.TV

On behalf of all of us at NHRA and Sony, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced as we’ve transitioned video streaming platforms. Our intention in launching NHRA.TV was to provide our loyal fan base with a consistent, high-quality product.

Unfortunately, the rollout did not go as smoothly as we all had anticipated. We are very sorry if you were impacted by the transition. Thank you for your patience as we work on resolutions and increase resources for improved responsiveness.

Many of you requested live phone support in addition to an online help center. In response, Sony has instituted a live telephone helpline that will be available during all National Event race days, from the posted start time of the live stream until the conclusion of racing. The number is 844-303-4975.

For support at any other time, you may visit the NHRA.TV Help Center at https://www.nhra.tv/help. You may also find information there about our updated DVR function. If you wish to reach out to NHRA directly to provide feedback or to alert us about a problem that you feel has not been properly addressed, you can reach us via email at [email protected] or by phone by calling 626-250-2444 (available M-F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Pacific and throughout this weekend's event in Las Vegas).

In addition to the online portal, NHRA.TV is now accessible through an app on your Apple or Android device as well as Roku, offering you additional viewing options. Live coverage will be provided for each National Event on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. When applicable, Thursday competition will be streamed with audio only.

We are committed to creating the best possible viewing experience for our NHRA.TV subscribers. We appreciate the loyalty, passion and energy you bring to the sport and look forward to offering even more robust viewing options in the future.

Regards,

NHRA.tv Team

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube

Mello Yello Drag Racing Series

Yes, that note was interesting (and appreciated).
Quick and dirty, it looks as if the rewind feature it working. Had to fiddle with it a bit but, was just able to go back a couple hours.
All seems well with the world today!

.......my loss. jimi and shannon, im with you. IF they get the bugs worked out i want it. but until they can do at least a half dozen events without issues, it's my loss :)

Yes, that note was interesting (and appreciated).
Quick and dirty, it looks as if the rewind feature it working. Had to fiddle with it a bit but, was just able to go back a couple hours.
All seems well with the world today!

Jim, I noticed the rewind feature was back too.

Strike 3. I can see results at other sites, nhra tv claims race started 1.5 hours ago. Still can't see a damn thing

ok so maybe some bugs worked out but at the end of the race we used to b able to watch all the
way through the winners circle deal on the starting line but so far this year not so much
so do we add that to the bug list or r we not included in seeing the entire race this year ?

when you get on, hit fast forward. this session deal really sucks

Agreed. I posted about this in another thread. If you aren't paying close attention, you might not be watching live. Every time you click on one of the sessions, the first thing you have to do is fast forward. I was working in the garage and watching on Saturday and I was on the wrong session and didn't even realize it. By the time I got on the right session and fast forwarded, I had missed a lot of live action.

I am going on the record as saying it works for me. Sessions took a little while to get used to but all in all, worked well.;)

I am stunned at the poor quality of this service. A company the size of NHRA and a computer giant Sony did not come out with a streaming service that works as good as the rest of the industry minimum standard. This is the quality you would expect from an amateur working out of their basement.
It took 1 1/2 months to have DVR capability.
What happened to the ET and Speed at the end of the run?
I have problems with the streaming not keeping up, doesn't happen with any other streaming service on my computer.
The sound cuts out from time to time.
The banners across the screen that you can't get rid of and then it was writing across the screen blocking the screen.
And then they cut the stream into 2 or 3 sessions?

I am stunned at the poor quality of this service. A company the size of NHRA and a computer giant Sony did not come out with a streaming service that works as good as the rest of the industry minimum standard. This is the quality you would expect from an amateur working out of their basement.
It took 1 1/2 months to have DVR capability.
What happened to the ET and Speed at the end of the run?
I have problems with the streaming not keeping up, doesn't happen with any other streaming service on my computer.
The sound cuts out from time to time.
The banners across the screen that you can't get rid of and then it was writing across the screen blocking the screen.
And then they cut the stream into 2 or 3 sessions?
Maybe it's a location or service in certain places but here in KC area it works great, they had issues in past I will agree.

i cannot use it with my tv at all. i bring it up on my laptop and hardwire a cord to the tv, never have any problems at all ever and picture quality on my 65" is incredable. i dont think these new tvs have browsers that are worth a shit

I use ROKU, similar to Apple TV, and the NHRA TV app, and it works great. With NHRA TV, they also have an Apple TV app, which did not exist with all access.

The problem I have was they took our renewal money and made the switch!
That’s not a good business practice now is it?
Not to mention the ROKU screw ups when they were still All Access!
I have purchased the last 3 years and yet no offers for those serious screw ups
Back when they were All Access I remember the race season where I got every race perfectly and then they changed something and couldn’t watch the last 6 countdown races I was none to pleased!
I understand they are trying to figure it out but that’s not us the customers problem now is it!

I use Roku and it's been ok the last 2 races. Sound syncing can be off and I have to remember it's not live when I turn it on, I need to fast forward to the event. But it's ok now. The first 2 races sucked and getting something back for that would have been nice.

On the downside, I haven't watched the actual TV telecast since Pomona. I wonder if streaming makes up for loss of viewers the other way for them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back