Unruly airline passenger in Phoenix (1 Viewer)

LOL that's awesome. What a jackazz. I'm a former airline employee myself and have seen and dealt with lots of unruly drunx. Talking all tough but He fell like a used Kleenex. Mr. tough guy...... then he asks for help because they busted up his glasses. So, the big question.... was he coming back from or on the way to the track? Was that a signed shirt? The icing on the cake would have been if after he went down if he would of yelled, "I want to thank all my sponsors, Castrol, Ford, Brand Source, Whirlpool... my wife is going to kill me for this; my ol' heap ain't dead yet".

Just like him? Really? To say this guy was acting "just like" John is a joke! :rolleyes:

As for the guy in the video..... he got what he deserved!

Dude, just a little sensitive, eh?:rolleyes: It was only a joke as the only REAL resemblance to Force is the shirt. Learn to take a joke for what it is!:rolleyes:

Dude, just a little sensitive, eh?:rolleyes: It was only a joke as the only REAL resemblance to Force is the shirt. Learn to take a joke for what it is!:rolleyes:

No, I wouldn't say "sensitive" as I could really care less what anyone says about someone I don't personally know. I just find it funny that you would say this guys sounds "just like" John. Sure, John has said some dumb things in the past but I doubt he's ever acted remotely close to this in public. Whatever...

When I saw the title of the thread I was like wait ... Joe Sherwood flew out of Phoenix last night ... Just funnin' ya Joe ...

This guy might want to consider switching to decaf. Sure Castrol was thrilled about the free advertising.:rolleyes:

As I was watching that I felt bad for the airline officials because they are in a tough position. Then the uniformed guy tackles him and I thought, "YEAHHHH... That will take care of THAT!!" LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back