(Un) Real John Force Returns (2 Viewers)

Welcome back Unreal. Imagine what a coincidence it was to have Henkleman announce the triumphant return!!! Let the speculation begin!!!:D:D:D:D:

Man do I love that stuff. Who ever is writing it, please keep it up, I missed it!!!

Thanks Mike, those blogs are inspired. Who ever it is that is writing them is a comic genius;):D

If you like that blog, it says more about the reader than the writer......and yea, I love it! :D

I'm an even BIGGER conspiracy theorist than the "bigger conspiracy theorist". I say it's Scelzi. Think about it. It's right up HIS alley. I mean, think about a few things: Whoever is writing this stuff knows the champ pretty well. And I don't mean "Number 1 fan pretty well", I mean he HAS to know Force. Chalk one up for Scelzi. Now, who of that group is crazy enough to write stories like this? Another point: Scelzi. Who has the warped sense of humor to make fun of himself like that? Point: Scelzi. And who is a lot of these blogs "aimed" at? Scelzi and his team mate and buddy Capps. (I would love to be a fly on the wall watching Ron Capps laughing hysterically at some of these posts on the blog, you know he's got to be howling with laughter. He has a great sense of humor too).

I may be wrong here too, I usually am. But *I* think it's Scelzi. Whoever it is, GOD BLESS 'EM! I laugh at that stuff until it hurts.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back