Ummm, two questions. (1 Viewer)

Race Fan

Nitro Member
Why isn't NHRA posting the Nitro Harley Qualifying times?

NHRA site, says...Nitro Harley Qualifying Session......!!!!

Shouldn't NHRA, be trying to promote the T/F bike's ?

Watched the Nitro Harley rounds, looked like all of em went to half track BEFORE the front wheel set down.
They gotta be Nuckin futz!
Dunno if the T/F bikes have a place to run but possiblly thier own series?

Those things are wild. One rider parachute came out early and I don't know how he stayed on it. They are the baddest machine out there.
They asked Angelle if she would drive a top fuel car and she said she would like to try it, then they asked her about a top fuel Harley. Without hesitation, she said no. But the comment that got the crowd laughing was and I don't know what announcer said it but they told the crowd that a top fuel rider is always in a straight jacket, they then put him on the bike and after the run they put him back in the jacket until the next round.

Not sure how anyone can not consider these bikes "Real" TF bikes. I hope the NHRA helps the class grow, it really helps put the "extreme" back into drag racing. And with Jesse James building one for himself to ride, this is a great opportunity to bring some real attention to these badass machines.

Those things are wild. One rider parachute came out early and I don't know how he stayed on it. They are the baddest machine out there.
They asked Angelle if she would drive a top fuel car and she said she would like to try it, then they asked her about a top fuel Harley. Without hesitation, she said no. But the comment that got the crowd laughing was and I don't know what announcer said it but they told the crowd that a top fuel rider is always in a straight jacket, they then put him on the bike and after the run they put him back in the jacket until the next round.

Armand, glad you liked that straight jacket line and that it got a laugh. It was a blast calling the race with Alan and Nate this weekend. Already excited for Atlanta!

Brian Lohnes

I must admit that in all the National events that I been to, this had to be the best announcing group I've heard. From sportsmans to pro mod to the pros it was top to bottom great. Only thing was bad was the speakers were not loud enough to hear unless you were close to them.

[QUOTE= I hope the NHRA helps the class grow, it really helps put the "extreme" back into drag racing...

Is sure does bring back the wild and crazy fun....:D

We had a blast racing at Houston. I'm glad most of you enjoyed it. It was great to meet a lot of new fans and get to show what we do, even if we aren't "Real" Top Fuel Bikes. I had to go see my Psychologist when I got home from everyone saying I must be crazy. lol

I think the TF bikes and the nitro Harleys are both fantastic!

The twins may not run 5s but they sound awesome ... and as someone pointed out, there are enough around to reliably fill an 8 bike field

Great to see NHRA running them.

I believe nitro Harleys ARE TF bikes. I know the 5 sec 4cyl bikes are blown, and while the Fuel Harleys are injected nitro, is there any reason someone couldn't run a blower on one as well?

I believe nitro Harleys ARE TF bikes. I know the 5 sec 4cyl bikes are blown, and while the Fuel Harleys are injected nitro, is there any reason someone couldn't run a blower on one as well?
We have quite a few blown nitro twins over here in Europe.

Is there any reason to continue with Pro Stock Bike?

IHRA is using many Nitro Harleys very effectively in their Nitro Jam show...

Mike-Scott-BO-DH.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back