Ulf Leanders (1 Viewer)

TK

Nitro Member
On the replay photo at finish stripe, it sure looked like he won the race against Shane Westerfield! Anyone else think so?...…...By the way, that was a great driving job keeping his foot in it and ran a 5.47 only to lose a dead heat (to the thousandths of a second).

Last edited:
I didn't see that shot that you're referring to at the stripe, but man was he driving that thing for all it's worth! Great race!

Yeah, I remember that thread. Lots of stuff over my head on both sides, but I could never get past the whole, "if it looks like he won, he really lost" line of thinking. Does that mean that in every case the winner is actually the second car to the finish line in close races? By that rationale, I've won waaaaay more than I've ever lost!

By the way, that was a great driving job keeping his foot in it and ran a 5.47 (to lose by .0004 thousandths of a second).
his ass was saying something my eye's and ass were not. shut pretty tight I bet.

best crash ever without crashing. -.0004 stupid

I know he missed everything by 12', but I could read barcolounger on both sides.

ed, jack bob so we can see that again please. - poke 800

Yes the finish line photo cam is a waste of time and money and time. easily fixable but who has time and money.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back