Uhhhh... You have how much to spend? (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
Recession? What recession?

So, it seems that this "global recession"
has not impacted negatively on everyone.

It's a Mercedes Benz owned by an Abu Dhabi
oil billionaire (naturally).

Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo
with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque
0-100km/h in less than 2secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89 secs

running on biofuel.

That is NOT stainless steel, it is WHITE GOLD!

ATT00176.jpg

ATT00173.jpg

ATT00170.jpg

The HP and performance is completely wrong. That car does not make that much HP ( perhaps not even half ) and won't crack the 10 second mark in the 1/4 mile.

Reminds me of those gay dancing shows, all glitter and no substance or usefullness.

When a "regular" McLaren-Merceds SLR just won't do ...

So let me get this straight, they took out the bi-turbo V12 and put in a quad-turbo V10? It would make more sense to leave the V12 in and make that a quad-turbo (similar configuration to the Bugatti Verayon).

Gee, this will give me warm and fuzzy thoughts while putting fifty bucks worth of gas in my truck.

upon careful examination of the above photos, I can see problems pending with the potfor AND the henway on that vehicle...................:rolleyes:

Pretty, sparkle-ly, kinda like TWILIGHT... claims to be a vampire, but the teeth are useless... I find the 6.89 1320 time very hard to believe... that, or we are really missing the boat in Pro Stock...

Krispin Robin...
Bloodlines

I keep looking for more info on this (It was sent to me via e-mail- I just did a "Jackee" :D), but I can't seem to find anything. Six- anything sounds pretty unlikely, especially since it has to weigh more than a couple of tons if it IS actually gold.... I just think its as you described it 'k....

pretty.....

spark-ly.....

:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back