U.S. Nats #1 fan??? (1 Viewer)

..."It's the only motorized vehicle he can operate since losing his driver's license in a driving while under the influence conviction in February..."

How is that possible??:confused:

..."It's the only motorized vehicle he can operate since losing his driver's license in a driving while under the influence conviction in February..."

How is that possible??:confused:

In many places a moped isn't considered a motor vehicle, so you don't need a license for one. However, when this is the case you also aren't allowed to drive it on many of the roads.

Around here for instance, you can only ride them on the streets in neighborhoods, you can't even ride them on the major roads, much less a highway.

The story said:
He took some satisfaction from getting there, but the Indy stay was disappointing.
“None of my drivers won. And they're selling my camp-out place.

Which one of the campgrounds is being sold?

Is it an ownership change or is some sort of a business being built there?

Last edited:
In many places a moped isn't considered a motor vehicle, so you don't need a license for one. However, when this is the case you also aren't allowed to drive it on many of the roads.

Around here for instance, you can only ride them on the streets in neighborhoods, you can't even ride them on the major roads, much less a highway.

I bet it's 49 cc and considered to be a bicycle. Yeah, too bad the story is tainted by the driving under the influence, otherwise it'd be a real good one.

" I don't need my picture in the paper. It's not that big a deal"

Is this guy human? No one in the youtube era declines attention!
how refreshing. I hope his DUI was a youthful indisgression that isn't indicative of his overall character.

Maybe he was just embarrassed at having to drive a moped to the races and isn't crazy about the idea of the world seeing him! Might have been voted "Most likely to succeed" in high school. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back