TSR racing changes (9 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Sounds like the driver and owner are feuding.
Smoke has history with having to visit the NASCAR trailer...... just wait until he calls his own driver in to "discuss his future"

B8CC6ED8-2398-4113-859D-A626743DC431_4_5005_c.jpeg

5C05CD81-8BFC-4254-A065-6D25BA91862C_4_5005_c.jpeg

I see AJ ready to move on (Husen stays), TSR or possible reunion with Schumacher or even for Ida. Or maybe the Elite dragster for E, if that really comes down.
Mac Savage is ready to step up
Wendland has been awesome, hot commodity
Wonder if Tobler would come back full time
Ace Manzo would be interesting
I doubt aj is going anywhere,same with wendlend.

Perhaps TS is becoming frustrated at the lack of personal agency that drag racing affords him. The motorsports in which he has grown up all allow drivers the opportunity to make up lost ground on subsequent laps through their own efforts. We take drag racing's instant-knockout format for granted but maybe we overlook the amount of acclimation the switch from roundy-round demands.

I understand the frustration but, how many runs (by Smoke) were decided by less-than-a-tenth (or even a hudredth)? My recollection is that last year Leah was upper-mid-pack in qualifying and good fortune got her to the top three. at the end. I mean, neither SHE nor anybody else had an Ashley-like dominating car last year - Early round losses have been tough this year but, I wouldn't fire these crew chiefs. Tony's just beating himself up (Motivation?).

I understand the frustration but, how many runs (by Smoke) were decided by less-than-a-tenth (or even a hudredth)? My recollection is that last year Leah was upper-mid-pack in qualifying and good fortune got her to the top three. at the end. I mean, neither SHE nor anybody else had an Ashley-like dominating car last year - Early round losses have been tough this year but, I wouldn't fire these crew chiefs. Tony's just beating himself up (Motivation?).
Leah had good countdown with a win and 2 runner ups. The car wasn't that consistant in the regular season although they entered the countdown #4. They aren't the only team that hasn't met expectations this year in TF. It's a tough business.

Leah had good countdown with a win and 2 runner ups. The car wasn't that consistant in the regular season although they entered the countdown #4. They aren't the only team that hasn't met expectations this year in TF. It's a tough business.
I think top fuel as a hole as been disappointing this year. They came out in G-ville throwing 3.60 passes out like they were going out of style. Now they are out of style. You're lucky to see one, when the conditions are good enough for FC to throw down. There should be more than a tenth between classes.

I personally think we are making too much of what Tony said in the heat of the moment. He has always been one of the fiercest competitors in motorsports and in the heat of the moment he probably looks at himself as the weak link in a car that was one win light away from a championship last season but even though he has won in everything he has jumped behind the wheel of the reality is that he is still a rookie this season and only been drag racing for two years now. I would imagine if they are still "struggling" at this time next year, changes could be made but doing so now would seem hasty.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back