Trademark questions. (1 Viewer)

Nitrohaulic

Nitro Member
I'm wondering if any of you have any experience in the area of trademarks before I go looking for a message board more in line with this topic.

Something I'm curious about. I've done some searching on the government's site. I see that the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Incorporated has several trademarks for it's acronym NASCAR for more than one product. However, I don't see a single trademark FOR National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Does incorporating alone provide any kind of protection for a name? You'll see the trademarks owned by the company here. Not a one comes up for the company's own name, though.

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfiel...h&a_search=Submit+Query&a_search=Submit+Query

I notice one of their protections is for "Unprocessed and raw vegetables and fruits; namely, oranges, tangerines, lemons, limes, apples, pears, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, carrots, celery, broccoli and lettuce." I've never knowlingly consumed any NASCAR brand produce, LOL. Curious, that one is.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back