Track Promoter Threatened With Jail (1 Viewer)

TopFuel@Lions

Nitro Member
This is not Drag Racing related. In my other world, dirt track racing, a track promoter was getting in real hot water. William Scroggins, promoter of Clarksville Speedway in Tennessee was going to race this Saturday...Nope. County and state officials came to his track "with" legal paperwork and told him that if he raced he would be arrested and taken to the Graybar hotel. Actually saw some pics of the local and state authorities serving the papers with a very strern and terse warning.

Welcome to 2020.

Late Model Mark
Talladega Short Track Announcer

This is not Drag Racing related. In my other world, dirt track racing, a track promoter was getting in real hot water. William Scroggins, promoter of Clarksville Speedway in Tennessee was going to race this Saturday...Nope. County and state officials came to his track "with" legal paperwork and told him that if he raced he would be arrested and taken to the Graybar hotel. Actually saw some pics of the local and state authorities serving the papers with a very strern and terse warning.

Sounds like a little "payback" :)

Untitled - 1.jpg

Welcome to 2020.

Late Model Mark
Talladega Short Track Announcer
Can’t beat it as they let all the prisoners out they want to put business people in. I think the country has gotten a little batty!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back