Trace Adkins at the Houston Rodeo last night (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Trace sounded great and looked great! It's hard to sound good live in Reliant Stadium. It seems like most of the time the music is louder than the performer. Not this time! He was flawless! :D

Of course you can't see them on the stage, but you sure can on the jumbo trons. I'll post a few pics when my friend sends me the ones she took.

Y'all were busy in Houston this weekend Kelly!! I had a show on Friday at the Arena, and I know one of our opening acts played that afternoon at the Rodeo with Beyonce's sister earlier that day...

I would love to see him in concert. Just to be there even if you couldn’t see him it must have been awesome:)

It was great! I would so love to see him in a smaller arena....down really close. He is touring with Toby Keith this summer. I so hope they make it down here. Hopefully, they'll at least be in Texas somewhere! Road trip!

It was great! I would so love to see him in a smaller arena....down really close. He is touring with Toby Keith this summer. I so hope they make it down here. Hopefully, they'll at least be in Texas somewhere! Road trip!

Get your tickets early!! That's supposed to be THE hot concert this summer..

I know! I'm a member of the fan club, so I should get advanced ticket options. It also puts me in the running for a meet and greet. :)

Too bad I didn't know you were going to be in town Martin. We should have tried to get together. My kiddo and I had dinner with Greg and Justin Thursday night. I would have loved to meet you!

Last June, for our anniversary, I gave my wife two tickets to a Adkins as long as I didn't have to go. She loved it and so did I. (that i didn't have to go)
She turns into a drooling fool when she hears his voice.

LOL

He did so well on Celebrity Apprentice. Very gentlemanly and proper. It was all about getting the job done and his daughter's charity. On the other hand Clint Black's just looking like a major arse this season, imho!

LOL

He did so well on Celebrity Apprentice. Very gentlemanly and proper. It was all about getting the job done and his daughter's charity. On the other hand Clint Black's just looking like a major arse this season, imho!

But pierce did raise a hell of alot of money last season. Andy Deice Clay was a total ass, can't stand Joan Rivers or hot head rodman. I like tom green or Jesse James to take it.

I know! I'm a member of the fan club, so I should get advanced ticket options. It also puts me in the running for a meet and greet. :)

Too bad I didn't know you were going to be in town Martin. We should have tried to get together. My kiddo and I had dinner with Greg and Justin Thursday night. I would have loved to meet you!

That would've been nice to do, Kelly, but sometimes this business has to steal vernacular from other industries to describe the insanity; in this particular case we'll borrow a fighter pilot's term of "touch and go"..:)

Drove in from rehersal in Dallas (Suzie's gonna KILL me...;)) that morning and had a noon-to-3AM grind. Off to IAH at 5:30AM, so I was technically in Houston less than 24 hours, with 15 of them being gig-related...

Maybe Vegas? And Suzie's been trying to get me to that Dallas race forever- hope this will be the year :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back