Top Dragster Question ? (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member
I see they (NHRA) had posted a ladder for Top Dragster.. #1 vs #17 the #1 car ran 6.0x the #17 ran 6.90

I've never seen Top Dragster run, but with that much difference in ET I am guessing its a Bracket race.. Or are they running "Heads Up"?

I'll get shot for saying this, but TD is basically a bracket race on steriods. Mostly Advanced ET rules.

It's a dial in class, where you can only dial two tenths more than you qualified. Delay boxes are OK, but NO THROTTLE STOPS! :D

I'll get shot for saying this, but TD is basically a bracket race on steriods. Mostly Advanced ET rules.

It's a dial in class, where you can only dial two tenths more than you qualified. Delay boxes are OK, but NO THROTTLE STOPS! :D

I'd actually say that's a good way of putting it. Nothing like judging the finish line at over 200 mph.:eek:

Can't imagine any racer using a Throttle stop on a 6 sec. run!

Was it always a bracket race? I thought when it started it was heads up dragsters for the "little" guy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back