Tony Stewart Miffed at NASCAR Penalties, Happy to Focus on NHRA Drag Racing (1 Viewer)

if the word gets out that NHRA is the affordable and comfortable place to be for hosting sponsor and guest hospitality, not to mention actual racing......???

Welcome to the promised land, Tony!
Every driver gets to do a burnout; and we do them first; not at the end.
Kalitta got out of the roundy round world a long time ago- what took you so long? But don’t be thinking we’re all lawless and it’s like the Wild West “over here”. We got rules too. And yes, NHRA will whack you if you go awry…. And they will whack you big. LOL

NHRA will whack you if you go awry…. And they will whack you big. LOL

Yes - but their Big is not $300,000 in two races. They havn't got "wacked" by NHRA for anything so for. NHRA doesn't fine you $100,000 for having a decal in the wrong spot like NASCAR did. Also - As Tony said it is just a nicer enviorment.

NHRA will whack you if you go awry…. And they will whack you big. LOL

Yes - but their Big is not $300,000 in two races. They havn't got "wacked" by NHRA for anything so for. NHRA doesn't fine you $100,000 for having a decal in the wrong spot like NASCAR did. Also - As Tony said it is just a nicer enviorment.

Get whacked like a throttle eh? :)

Bubba Wallace, still seething over a comment made in 2021 during a virtual race that got Kyle Larson suspended, wrecked Larson at 190mph - sending him crashing into the wall...then tried to start a fight with him afterward. He was suspended for one race. Stewart-Haas's driver, Cutler, slowed a column of cars so a teammate could advance 3 positions. That's against the rules but still, he was fined $100,000 personally for it, S/H was fined $100,000 and their crew chief was booted from NASCAR for good.

Ain't no justice in this world.

Bubba Wallace, still seething over a comment made in 2021 during a virtual race that got Kyle Larson suspended, wrecked Larson at 190mph - sending him crashing into the wall...then tried to start a fight with him afterward. He was suspended for one race. Stewart-Haas's driver, Cutler, slowed a column of cars so a teammate could advance 3 positions. That's against the rules but still, he was fined $100,000 personally for it, S/H was fined $100,000 and their crew chief was booted from NASCAR for good.

Ain't no justice in this world.
I hope your tongue was planted firmly in your cheek when you typed this comment because the first part of this statement isn't even remotely true.

I hope your tongue was planted firmly in your cheek when you typed this comment because the first part of this statement isn't even remotely true.
Perhaps I should have prefaced the statement with "possibly" or "in my opinion". Apologies to Wallace if that's not the case.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back