Tommy Delago released from Kalitta Motorsports (1 Viewer)

Another top team co-crew chief was let go recently, and already landed a job. Hope he's not allergic to cats. Anyways, could mean an opening for Tommy D.

Last edited:
So Cat Litter ---- and drag racing. I don't see the connection. BUT I LOVE IT. A true tip of the hat to their marketing people. Damn; and here I thought Strivectin-SD was a reach. Whatever brings food to the table I guess

So Cat Litter ---- and drag racing. I don't see the connection. BUT I LOVE IT. A true tip of the hat to their marketing people.
This has nothing to do with marketing people, or any kind of connection. It's more of a friend helping a friend.

So Cat Litter ---- and drag racing. I don't see the connection. BUT I LOVE IT. A true tip of the hat to their marketing people. Damn; and here I thought Strivectin-SD was a reach. Whatever brings food to the table I guess
The owner of Cat Spot (Tommy Thompson) drives a Pro Mod on the Lucas Oil Drag Boat Racing Series and owns the SDBA as well. A bunch of these new names you're seeing in NHRA are coming from Lucas Oil Boat Drags and they've known each other for quite a while. Heck, Scott Palmer was the tuner on TFH Toxic Rocket not that long ago, and he bought his first boat from Kebin Kinsley, who has as one of his current NHRA sponsors the owners of the TFH "Spirit of Texas". That's kind of where it came from.

Chris, any updates on Scott Lambert?
I don't know much unless Lynn or someone else posts an update on FB; however, I see he's looking better and was Heartland and walked into the Palmer pits. It wouldn't surprise me to hear they made a trip up to Chicago this weekend for the races.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back