Tommy D'Aprile Video (1 Viewer)

Competition Plus - Drag Racing Magazine - VIDEO FEATURE: D?APRILE GETS HIS BLESSINGS OUTSIDE OF THE CAR

Cool video from Competition Plus. Great bunch of people on the Mel Bush Motorsports team!
That was a great video, Corey. It looks like half of Bodes crew is on that team. The cool thing about Bode running a limited schedule, is that it gives Jake, Alex, and Bonfire the time to go work on Mels team.... and Nick, and I the time to go work on a nostalgia fc team on the west coast. Sometimes... Mel, and Tommy hangsout at our trailer at the national events, and I see why Jake, Alex, and, Bonfire loves working on their pro mod team. They are a geat group of guys.:cool:

Last edited:
That was a great video, Corey. It looks like half of Bodes crew is on that team. The cool thing about Bode running a limited schedule, is that it gives Jake, Alex, and Bonfire the time to go work on Mels team.... and Nick, and I the time to go work on a nostalgia fc team on the west coast. Sometimes... Mel, and Tommy hangsout at our trailer at the national events, and I see why Jake, Alex, and, Bonfire loves working on their pro mod team. They are a geat group of guys.:cool:

Bonfire, Jake, and Alex were kind enough to give me a tour of the operation at the Bristol ADRL meet earlier this year. Some of the things I learned about their Pro Extreme car blew my mind!

Are you still working on the NFC that Dennis Swearingen drives?

Have a safe trip to Indy!

Bonfire, Jake, and Alex were kind enough to give me a tour of the operation at the Bristol ADRL meet earlier this year. Some of the things I learned about their Pro Extreme car blew my mind!

Are you still working on the NFC that Dennis Swearingen drives?

Have a safe trip to Indy!
Dennis is not driving that car anymore because he is building his own NFC. I have not been to any NFC races yet this year because I have been to busy with Bode. I have only been home 3 times this year. Infact I am typing this from Bodes house right now. But after Indy I will have about 6 weeks off, so I might do a nostalgia race or two before Vegas and the World Finals.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back