Tom Beaudette Motel 6 commercial (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Did anybody catch the Motel 6 commercial that just was on the Audiocast? I'm sure it will be repeated, but kudos to Motel 6 and Tom B for an ad for their motel that was drag racing themed and correctly done. Talked about the importance of crews behind the scenes. I liked it. Anyone else catch it?

Did anybody catch the Motel 6 commercial that just was on the Audiocast? I'm sure it will be repeated, but kudos to Motel 6 and Tom B for an ad for their motel that was drag racing themed and correctly done. Talked about the importance of crews behind the scenes. I liked it. Anyone else catch it?

Are you talking about the one about front engine dragsters? I thought that was a great commercial.

Are you talking about the one about front engine dragsters? I thought that was a great commercial.
Dave the one I heard was talking about the drivers' job in contrast to the crew's jobs. Didn't take anything away from the drivers' contribution, but gave a big nod to the crew guys and Tom B suggested fans get an autograph from crew sometime.

Dave the one I heard was talking about the drivers' job in contrast to the crew's jobs. Didn't take anything away from the drivers' contribution, but gave a big nod to the crew guys and Tom B suggested fans get an autograph from crew sometime.

I did at Petersburg, Again Thank you Eric Lane and all the guys... :)

How many of you have ever seen Tom Beaudette? does the guy even exist? best thing about motel 6, when you go to sleep they are just like a 5 star motel when your asleep

Motel 6 does a really good job of integrating NHRA racing themes into their ads on tv also. Wish Powerade would do more of that. And, Ross, I agree that Motel 6 may not be the most deluxe accomodations, but when I have stayed there, there's always NHRA signage in the lobby. Cool.

And yes, Tom Bodett does exist and is a race fan.

Yes,Tom is real. . He lives in alaska I read. Did the ads from up there. For a long time he had never been to a motel 6. He is a big drag racing fan.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back