TODD Inserted Into Traxxas Nitro Shootout Top Fuel Field In Place Of Massey (1 Viewer)

I don't car for Massey, but unless you know more than anyone else how can you condemn the guy. Don said he violated a company policy and wouldn't take care of it. So in my opinion NHRA has nothing to do with it either way .I think it's best to forego judgment until we know the violation

I'm with you Jesse. If Massey said he would take care of it, would he be suspended and not be able to run or still be able to race.

I don't car for Massey, but unless you know more than anyone else how can you condemn the guy. Don said he violated a company policy and wouldn't take care of it. So in my opinion NHRA has nothing to do with it either way .I think it's best to forego judgment until we know the violation
Not true. It would depend if the violation was also a NHRA violation and if Don reported it to the NHRA.

To the best of my recollection, and I will readly admit my memory ain't what it usd to be but it seems like you must have a valid goverment issued drivers license in order to aquire and keep a competition license.

Now what follows is pure rumor and may not be worth the effort required to key it but here goes. "Spencer's state issued drivers license was suspended when he was found guilty of DUI. The Judge did make allowances for him to drive under certain situations so he could rehtain his occupation and competition license but not only was he drinking at fan fest but he was also drving a passenger car while impaired both of which were in direct violation of his probation. DSR (Don) felt he had no recourse but to terminate Spencer and report the entire situation to NHRA or place his team in possible legal jepoardy. Subsequently his drivers license was totally suspended which removed his qualification for a competition license".

That's probably not worth the time it took to key it but there it is. Had I not heard it from usually reliable multiple and separate sources I would not have mentioned it

To the best of my recollection, and I will readly admit my memory ain't what it usd to be but it seems like you must have a valid goverment issued drivers license in order to aquire and keep a competition license.

Now what follows is pure rumor and may not be worth the effort required to key it but here goes. "Spencer's state issued drivers license was suspended when he was found guilty of DUI. The Judge did make allowances for him to drive under certain situations so he could rehtain his occupation and competition license but not only was he drinking at fan fest but he was also drving a passenger car while impaired both of which were in direct violation of his probation. DSR (Don) felt he had no recourse but to terminate Spencer and report the entire situation to NHRA or place his team in possible legal jepoardy. Subsequently his drivers license was totally suspended which removed his qualification for a competition license".

That's probably not worth the time it took to key it but there it is. Had I not heard it from usually reliable multiple and separate sources I would not have mentioned it
This is whole different deal, had not heard about these, so you could be right, thanks John

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back