Tindle Set for Third Full Season (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]Holt, FL – Tim Tindle is ready to take the Tindle Enterprises’ Promod Ford Mustang to higher grounds in 2009 following a solid 2008 performance. The team will kick off the season this weekend at the Heads Up Outlaw Winter Nationals at Emerald Coast Dragway at Holt, FL. This weekend marks the beginning of Tindle’s third full Promod season.

After a successful test session at South Georgia Motorsports Park during the off season, the team is more than ready.

”I’m eager to get this season started,” Tindle said. It’s game time. The summer vacation is over, it’s time to put on our game face, and go racing for real.”

"We went into day 2 at Valdosta scratching our heads but left there very optimistic after a few good passes. Quain (Stott) and the team tried some things and they worked.”

”So, I think we’re rolling into Emerald Coast with the same confidence that we ended the season with last year. I can’t see why we couldn’t leave there with a trophy.”

Tindle finished 9th in the 2008 JEGS Promod Challenge standings. In 2009, the team will compete in all ten NHRA Promod Series events while attending various outlaw promod events.

Tindle Racing would like to specially thank TEI (Tindle-Enteprises Inc), MSD Ignition, Goodyear Tires, TORCO Racing Fuels, NGK Sparkplugs, Lucas Oil, and Huntsville Engine for their continuing support. For more information on Tindle Racing visit :: Tindle Racing ::

About Our Sponsor: Tindle Enterprises Inc. "T.E.I" is a locally owned contracting company in Freeport, FL that specializes in underground utility and quality site construction. The company serves the Panhandle and continues to grow to meet the high demand. Our company is firmly established with a set of strong values: Total Dedication, Excellent Performance, and Individual Customer Satisfaction.

Attachments

• tindle_holtECHO11pmz.jpg
    tindle_holtECHO11pmz.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 8
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back