Tim Wilkerson's Birthday (1 Viewer)

Tumbleweed

Nitro Member
I just read on Twitter that Today is Tim's Birthday.......Can anyone confirm this?

If so, Have A Very Happy Birthday!!! :)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tim Wilkerson (born December 29, 1960 in Springfield, Illinois) is a NHRA drag racer. He graduated from Southeast High School in Springfield, IL and earned an Associates in Science of Civil Engineering from Lincoln Land Community College. He is married to Krista and has three children, Daniel (2007 NHRA Division 3 Top Alcohol Funny Car Champion), Kevin, and Rachel. He owns Wilkerson's Service Center and Capitol City Machine Shop in Springfield IL.

If Wikipedia says so, it must be true!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tim Wilkerson (born December 29, 1960 in Springfield, Illinois) is a NHRA drag racer. He graduated from Southeast High School in Springfield, IL and earned an Associates in Science of Civil Engineering from Lincoln Land Community College. He is married to Krista and has three children, Daniel (2007 NHRA Division 3 Top Alcohol Funny Car Champion), Kevin, and Rachel. He owns Wilkerson's Service Center and Capitol City Machine Shop in Springfield IL.

If Wikipedia says so, it must be true!

all that is very correct. But don't let wikipedia fool you, I found some facts about drag racing that were not correct.

Sometimes it's tough to see the sarcasium in my remarks Patrick.
Wikipedia is full of BS and falsehoods, but after checking with Wilber, I felt confident in using it's info.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back