Throwback Showdown 2 Underway (1 Viewer)

I wish there was a way they were pinned to the top of the page. The way Facebook works now they just show you whatever they want in any order. I can see one pair, then a post from 2 days ago, then a post from 4 hours ago, then another pair.. etc.. Very difficult to find all 4.

I didn't want to do it on Facebook, but their polling system doesn't allow the system to be manipulated. Unfortunately, you can only have one pinned item at a time. That's why I embedded these races on the site as well. I just wanted the event to be fair and true.

Stick with us, I'm gonna find ways to make it easier.

Still not a fan of this showdown. Hopefully a new format will be in play next year. Nothing will top War Stories.

War Stories was an awesome deal, it just ran its course. We had a great eight year year.run. We just figured this deal would be something fun, with reader interaction.

War Stories was an awesome deal, it just ran its course. We had a great eight year year.run.

It really was an awesome deal. I think it was Scelzi that was telling a story about dumping his black tank on his coach and somehow ended up becoming as blue as a Smurf and full of crap. I was DYING reading that story. That and the rental car across the field, also Scelzi I believe, were the two best.

It really was an awesome deal. I think it was Scelzi that was telling a story about dumping his black tank on his coach and somehow ended up becoming as blue as a Smurf and full of crap. I was DYING reading that story. That and the rental car across the field, also Scelzi I believe, were the two best.

Look up Story Tellers on Comp +. Scelzi tells both of those stories live on video. Lots of other good content too.

recipe for winning......working out and being as lean as possible?.....or throwin' back a few with a smoke or three. i've seen bof of them work.....drag racing needs more garycapps...JMHO..those stories are just as hilarious the 2nd time around. everything seems so damn serious anymore. scelzi, bolger, spurlock, skuza, etchells, hill, etc.....those guys seemed to always be having a pretty good time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back