This weekend - Night of Fire & the Northern Nationals (1 Viewer)

Also Roadkill in Detroit with Hagan and Leah doing burnouts down the road. Surprised so many events in such a short drive.

Also Roadkill in Detroit with Hagan and Leah doing burnouts down the road. Surprised so many events in such a short drive.

Damn. All three events on one day? That sucks. I was thinking of going to Martin or Norwalk, but with all the road construction it's nearly impossible to get anywhere on the weekends.

A little farther away but the World Series of promod is also this weekend at Bandimere and I just saw there is going to be a live stream

A little farther away but the World Series of promod is also this weekend at Bandimere and I just saw there is going to be a live stream
Always a fun race. I will be there for the third year. Car count is down this year due to the crashes and Nhra rule changes.

Always a fun race. I will be there for the third year. Car count is down this year due to the crashes and Nhra rule changes.

We have a group going this year as well. Even with all the carnage this season in Pro Mod, I think it'll still be a good time. Looking forward to it.

Also this week, the Pepsi Nightfire Nationals in Boise, Nostalgia AA/FD, Funny Cars, AA/Fuel Altereds AND Outlaw Pro Mods.
i live in la and always wanted to go to this race then stop my bonneville on the way home,they are racing there from 10-16 of aug

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back