What's new

the unfinished business cars (1 Viewer)

i would like to thank those that gave me porky's info. never would i have thought he would have a fb page. i wonder what he would think of that. and imagine if he had control of the fb page!! :) he would get banned and booted his first day on fb!!! i found some good info and vids. i do not know why i could not save the pics, the site would not let me. so i lightshot um. any protected pics can be had with lightshot. :) .....our local dirt track has a photographer. he puts his logo in the bottom left of all his pics. i cut his logo out and repost the pics with lightshot. that gives anyone a nice clean pic to get from my site. on another site, one guy likes to put his name in the middle of the pic. my gf can get on a laptop and fade his name, add in some color, and his name on the photo is gone. :) lets just say she has covered up many marks on many photos. :)
This is unbelievable and 100% ILLEGAL!

i would like to thank those that gave me porky's info. never would i have thought he would have a fb page. i wonder what he would think of that. and imagine if he had control of the fb page!! :) he would get banned and booted his first day on fb!!! i found some good info and vids. i do not know why i could not save the pics, the site would not let me. so i lightshot um. any protected pics can be had with lightshot. :) .....our local dirt track has a photographer. he puts his logo in the bottom left of all his pics. i cut his logo out and repost the pics with lightshot. that gives anyone a nice clean pic to get from my site. on another site, one guy likes to put his name in the middle of the pic. my gf can get on a laptop and fade his name, add in some color, and his name on the photo is gone. :) lets just say she has covered up many marks on many photos. :)
That is just such a douchey thing to do, man. Let alone to brag about on a forum.

MHayes

Staff member
Nitro Member
I'm sure Mark Rebilas would have a few choice words to say to you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)