The ultimate crate motor? (1 Viewer)

Would love to pair this with GM's 6L90 tranny in a Chevelle or something:

Edelbrock.com - Crate Engines - Big-Block Chevy - Edelbrock/MUSI 555 RPM XT EFI 10.0:1 - (697 HP & 643 TQ)

697hp naturally aspirated AND you can use an A/C unit with it. :D The old version got 27mpg highway (as tested in a '60's Camaro) so I expect this one to be the same.

It's available for the low, low price of less than $15.5 grand from Summit Racing. :rolleyes:

Wow! That's not a bad price!

Torque is measured in Pound/Feet (lb/ft) not Foot/Pounds (ft/lbs)

If an engine builder told you his motor made 500 power horse would that inspire your confidence? LOL

Alan

I was wondering how many days that one was going to sit on the burner and simmer....:D

See you in the morning AR... Bringing a lowly Glenfiddich- but saving my tastebuds for the Glenturret. Glenmorangie still down there?

(For those of you wondering, tomorrow is the Annual Wild West Engineering Scotch Tasting and Bull Session... Bring a bottle- single malt preferred- and a good story, if you're in the neighborhood of Tucson)

:cool:

(For those of you wondering, tomorrow is the Annual Wild West Engineering Scotch Tasting and Bull Session... Bring a bottle- single malt preferred- and a good story, if you're in the neighborhood of Tucson)

:cool:

Hmmm... I had a nice old bottle of Oban around here. But alas 'tis all but evaporated. (Okay, it didn't evaporate, but it sounded good!)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back