The Snake burning nitro. (1 Viewer)

Don Prudhomme CACKLES the 1978 Plymouth Arrow Army Funny Car! - YouTube

The Snake has been posting some great videos lately. The latest couple have him burning some nitro in his Army Vega, Arrow, and by the looks of it, the Pepsi Challenger soon. If you look through the other vids, Snake gives a mini tour, and a story on each car.

If you get some free time, check it out. :cool:

Thank you! It was great to see Snake again, especially behind the wheel of a funny car. As for my favorite video, well....

Don Prudhomme's 2007 Skoal Chevy Impala SS Funny Car - YouTube

:)

Don Prudhomme CACKLES the 1978 Plymouth Arrow Army Funny Car! - YouTube

The Snake has been posting some great videos lately. The latest couple have him burning some nitro in his Army Vega, Arrow, and by the looks of it, the Pepsi Challenger soon. If you look through the other vids, Snake gives a mini tour, and a story on each car.

If you get some free time, check it out. :cool:

About 5-6 years ago at Pomona I'm sitting there getting lit with some older guys telling me stories about the Roadkings, Orange County, Irwindale, etc... Prudhomme's name came up and one guy who knew Prudhomme in the Early 60's sweared up and down one night they started one of the Army FC's late one night and Don took it on the 405 Freeway to a waiting Trailer an exit down! Nowadays that sounds absurd...but back then? Who the Hell knows!

...... one night they started one of the Army FC's late one night and Don took it on the 405 Freeway to a waiting Trailer an exit down! Nowadays that sounds absurd...but back then? Who the Hell knows!

I've heard that same story a few times..... except it's a different name (driver) every time the story gets told. I'm not saying Snake never did it, but to me it seems to be a very common urban legend.

About 5-6 years ago at Pomona I'm sitting there getting lit with some older guys telling me stories about the Roadkings, Orange County, Irwindale, etc... Prudhomme's name came up and one guy who knew Prudhomme in the Early 60's sweared up and down one night they started one of the Army FC's late one night and Don took it on the 405 Freeway to a waiting Trailer an exit down! Nowadays that sounds absurd...but back then? Who the Hell knows!

I think it was about 5 years ago :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back