The Legends Are Doing It Again (1 Viewer)

glofria

Nitro Member
Steve and Cindy Gibbs are putting on another Nitro Revival for 2019. This time it will be held at Irwindale Raceway in Southern California on May 18th. The list of attendees is long and continues to grow with more commitments every day. The latest being Brad Anderson.

Come out and rub elbows with those who made the sport what it is today. Go here for more information: http://nitrorevival.com/

BTW, I would have put this in that Nostalgia1220 thread, but I can't seem to access it.

Gino, thanks for posting this. I'm so looking forward to this one. Gonna be special with recent passing of Gloria Gibbs.

My pleasure Mike, I am willing to help in any way I can to make these events as successful as possible. Valley Head Service has been a supporter of the Nitro revival since the beginning and will continue to be as long we are wanted.

Gordy's passing has certainly been a tough deal and I commend the Gibbs for endurance.

BTW, Dodgers and Padres for 3 this weekend. Should be fun.

Yes, the Pads. The team taht's going to knock Kershaw back down to the minors after tonight. ~:)~

For those paying attention, Mike lives in San Diego and cheers for the Dodger while I live in LA and cheer for the Padres. But it's safe to say we are both anti-Giants fans.

Gino, Murrieta, not San Diego and I've been a Dodger fan longer than you've been alive;)

Yes, the Pads. The team taht's going to knock Kershaw back down to the minors after tonight. ~:)~

For those paying attention, Mike lives in San Diego and cheers for the Dodger while I live in LA and cheer for the Padres. But it's safe to say we are both anti-Giants fans.

A few years ago I was living in pb... wore my Giants hat to a Padres/Giants game and got heckled by some Padres "faithful" ( they turned out to be some transplants from new England that thought since they were going to usd they were sd locals)...I asked why they were talking smack.. they said " were rivals of San fransico" ...I laughed and said yeah...like k-mart and neiman Marcus are rivals...show me your champ rings....they got quiet after that

Gino, pretty sure Kershaw is still in the majors and it looks like there could be a blue broom rolling through SD.~:)~

Announced yesterday is that 'The Snake" and wife Lynn will be at Irwindale this weekend. http://nitrorevival.com/Entries-2019.html

Oh, and the Padres and Dodgers go at it again today and tomorrow with a great pitching match up tonight. rookie phenom Chris Paddock goes up against Kershaw. But the Dodgers will be down one player after he was arrested last night. ;)

Crazy sport. A "leaker" player gets paid enough to fund a top fuel team for a year and still have enough dinero left over for the la Ferrari.

Mike Dunn drove a T/F car once that was sponsored by the New York Yankees. Too bad that can't happen again.

Announced yesterday is that Mousie and the Winged Express will be there to make a couple of passes. Expectations are that this will be the biggest event ever held at this Irwindale track. Bigger than Mooneye's Christmas Party. Maybe even bigger that this year's Winternationals. :D

Dodgers take the first game 3-6. Padres will have to do better against Meada.

How is the shut down area at "The Dale"? Is it OK with 200 plus? Oh, who are the Dodgers? Is that the Dodge Ball team? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Yeah, I know...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back