The Amero? (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
There's now talk that Bush is leading a movement to make the US, Canada, and Mexico all boarderless, esentially one country with a new currency called the Amero. Has anyone else heard this? There's even a web site now that addresses this!

That Bush, I've supported him through thick and thin and now he is ready to sell us out! Now I know why he's so weak on the boarder. Let's hope this is BS. However the source I heard this from is someone in the Oregon State Legislature.

I'll post a link soon....tell me I'm drinking to much.:mad:

Just to prove my sobriety I have a link to a web site everyone should see...
http://www.stopspp.com/

Here's a sample:
Robert Pastor, a leading intellectual force in the move to create an EU-style North American Community, believes a new 9/11 crisis could be the catalyst to merge the U.S., Mexico and Canada. Pastor, a professor at American University, says that in such a case the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, or SPP – launched in 2005 by the heads of the three countries at a summit in Waco, Texas – could be developed into a continental union, complete with a new currency, the amero, that would replace the U.S. dollar just as the euro has replaced the national currencies of Europe. In May 2005, Pastor was co-chairman the Council on Foreign Relations task force that produced a report entitled “Toward a North American Community,” which he has claimed is the blueprint behind the SSP declared by President Bush, Mexico’s then-President Vicente Fox, and Canada’s then-Prime Minister Paul Martin…

————–

Last edited:
Okay Rich,

They're drinking too much! :p

NWO and Tri-Lateral chicken littles have been beating these drums for more than a decade, and it is sad to see that someone named Linda in the Minuteman organization has taken their hook.

Our President needs to be in constant contact with the leaders of the nations that share our borders. Security and prosperity of all parties involved are reasons for these meetings.

The Euro came to be to give strength of European currencies compared to the American dollar. The success of that move remains to be seen, its history is too short to evaluate over the long term.

The only person that appears to be advocating and pressing for the merger of currencies in North America is the college professor. It looks like too many people are giving credence to his idea, and running with it as being proposed international future policy. Anyone in academia can put forth an idea, but it has been my experience that academia is so out of touch with reality that their ideas to influence national or foreign policy of this country, or any country, should be viewed as theory, and taken with a grain of salt. Read Ward Churchill, just as an example.

To the real meaning of such a confluence of currencies. It would devalue the dollar. It would put our treasury in a position of guaranteeing the currency of Canada and Mexico. That ain't gonna happen.

This looks like a few people who are pissed off about NAFTA are willing to blow up any cooperation between America, Canada and Mexico into something that it isn't. Again, it's a shame that the Minuteman organization has fallen prey to this crap, and it is yet another unprovoked attack on Bush.

The sanerio I heard was that the dollar is getting weaker so China dumps the American debt which leves America in a real pickle. The United States, Mehico, and Canda form the Amero which is like the Euro.

Fact: a few years ago George Soros nearly single handedly almost bankrupt Brittan.

HOPEFULLY THIS IS ALL BS BUT REMEMBER IF IT'S NOT YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Lars had a guy from the White House on his show and asked him point blank about the Amero and he said the administration is not in favor of it and would never support it. He seemed to know about it though. Lars then blasted Bush about the boarder. So, good news this is all a bunch of Hog wash.:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back