Thanks to the drivers at Bristol (1 Viewer)

ROCKY

Nitro Member
I'd like to thank all the drivers that took the time to let me get pictures of them and my wife. We tried to pick and choose the time we asked so as not to disturb their work, and all but one was very nice. He wasn't really bad but you could tell he wasn't very fan friendly. If I was the owner of a large company looking for a team to sponsor that would be the first thing I would consider. Fan friendly. Looking around the pits.....I guess maybe that is what they do. So if you're having a hard time finding money to race it could be a bad economy, or it could be you.

I'd like to thank all the drivers that took the time to let me get pictures of them and my wife. We tried to pick and choose the time we asked so as not to disturb their work, and all but one was very nice. He wasn't really bad but you could tell he wasn't very fan friendly. If I was the owner of a large company looking for a team to sponsor that would be the first thing I would consider. Fan friendly. Looking around the pits.....I guess maybe that is what they do. So if you're having a hard time finding money to race it could be a bad economy, or it could be you.

Let me guess.... KB's kid? :p

No one declined and all but one was at the ropes signing when I asked. The one I asked that wasn't at the ropes was Doug Kalitta and I would have to say he was one of the nicest I've ever met. Very friendly. Would love to meet Connie someday. My goal is to someday meet Connie Kalitta and Junior Johnson. Two American legends.

Back in the day Kenny was pretty fun to be around. This was 1984.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back