Thanks Evan (1 Viewer)

Muddy

Nitro Member
I've watched for the last few days while many beat up on Evan and the difficult decision he had to make. Many of you have expressed thanks and wished him well but each thread seemed to spiral down into very critical comments.

It's time we stopped that and realized he did what he did becaused he loved drag racing and drag racers. No big formal contracts, no big ROI..just a drag racer who has had some success helping other drag racers find some success.

So if you want to berate Evan, talk about how broke his company is, how unforunate the teams he helped are then then stay the heck off of this thread. If you want to THANK him for allowing us to have many hours of enjoyment in this sport then this is the thread for that.

Last edited:
I just posted this bulletin on my space:

Get well soon Evan.

For all of us racers who know you, not that I personally know you well, but we've chatted and I sure love many of the People from the Teams that you've Hand Selected to represent Torco. We know your love and passion for the sport. I hope this decision in the long run reduces the amount of Leg Humpers (as you so put it to me one day :p ) that pull at you & your company every day.

Take all the time you need because your life is Way more important than the materials things that the keyboard national contestants are vying for the title and trophy in negativity and narrow minded comments.

God bless you and your family during your recovery and may your health be 110% in the very near future and that you continue to fulfill ALL YOUR Dreams.

Kind regards,

Nancy Matter

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back