Thank You Cappps, Don Schumacher, And Bobby Bennett (1 Viewer)

Rat

Nitro Member
All I am trying to say so many fights would have been avoided if you read articles like Capps's on comp plus. This says it all and it could lay serious ground rules for mater. I will not even look at how to help mater post anymore, i chimed in.

Thank you Patrick. The funny thing is, that story was written last Monday. I guess we held it for an appropriate date. Thanks for reading.

You know what? After I don't know how long it's been since I've gotten on here......I was just thinking 10 seconds ago that I am reminded why I don't come here much within the first 3 posts threads I start with. ThenI weed through CRAP...and I see something like this. Something positive. Ok, Ok....bring it. I'm biased right? <sigh> Don't, just don't. There are so many hanging by a thread to even come here on a regular basis. I'm just worn out after half a page. Ugh!

But, hey...nice read. Too bad I'm too stressed to enjoy it.

Good article Bobby, and thanks Ron. I barely get on here anymore because this site is so negative. I work at racetracks and have been in the pits. The crap people post on here is so crazy. This is probably my first post in two years, and that's why. Don't get me wrong I do read some positive things on here, and I thank the ones who have a positive mindset, and post positive things!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back