Thank God for Firefighters! (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
Fire Season has once again hit New Mexico. The last set of fires has been especially bad because of the high winds but all those heros are still out there!

Read today that we had hotshot crews coming in from all over to help battle the blaze. The fire that's about 15 "crow" miles from us has swelled to about 1300 acres, and we need all the help we can get.

Firefighters brace for wind in New Mexico - USATODAY.com

Last edited:
All 3 of my boys are fire fighter. My youngest son just became one last weekend. He now will be fight fire right be side his older brothers. I pray that God would be with them.

Whew...I thought this was a thread about the Firefighters that saved Jenn's house after she tried to light the furnace/stove/her tummy.... j/k :D

Whew...I thought this was a thread about the Firefighters that saved Jenn's house after she tried to light the furnace/stove/her tummy.... j/k :D

Nobody will ever acuse me of being an arsonist. I can't burn anything BUT myself.

smiley_bouncegreenfire.gif

Tomorrow is weeding day for me, as I have just gotten home after being gone for 3 months and the fire danger level is rising here in Tucson daily..

Just saw on the news that New Mexico is having a major issue with fire already- is it true that there is 180,000 acres already burning in your state Jenn? God Bless those firefighters...

Tomorrow is weeding day for me, as I have just gotten home after being gone for 3 months and the fire danger level is rising here in Tucson daily..

Just saw on the news that New Mexico is having a major issue with fire already- is it true that there is 180,000 acres already burning in your state Jenn? God Bless those firefighters...

I think 18,000 is the total burned so far, but burning is around 6,000.

They lifted the evac orders on the mountain after 9 houses, 9 outlaying buildings and two RVs burned.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back