Texas Motorplex Adds Charles Myers as Operations Manager (1 Viewer)

4onthefl4

Staff member
Nitro Member
ENNIS, TX (July 23, 2021) --- The Texas Motorplex, home of the Stampede of Speed and NHRA Texas Fall Nationals, has hired Charles Myers to the newly created Operations Manager position at the multi-use motorsports facility located in Ennis, Texas. Myers joins the Texas Motorplex staff with a wealth of motorsports and event management experience. Myers will work with the sales manager on new sponsor recruitment as well as current sponsors support to maximize relationships with the race track. He will also focus on all production aspects of events, including planning, creative, staff and promoter management.
“Adding Charles to the staff is a major benefit to our sales and event management team,” said Andy Carter, Texas Motorplex General Manager. “We announced the Stampede of Speed earlier this month and Charles will be a major factor in the success and growth of that event as well as dozens of our other events. We are taking every event we host and produce to the next level and bringing Charles on board will make our whole team better.”

1627072202443.png

The motorsports marketing professional joins the Texas Motorplex after serving as Business Development Manager for Nitrous Supply in Huntington Beach, California, where he grew the business from $900,000 in sales to $3.5 million in one year. He also developed and implemented a dealer program in 29 states while increasing profits and expanding the brand internationally. Myers also worked with government officials on a variety of projects.
“I could not be more excited to join the Texas Motorplex team,” said Myers. “I have been treated like family from day one. Andy and (Co-owner) Christie (Meyer Johnson) have gone above and beyond to make me feel at home. I am beyond grateful for this opportunity and look forward to working with my new motorsports ‘family.’ We have a lot of great things happening at the Motorplex and I am ready to ensure every event is bigger and better.”
Myers brings on-track experience from his time at Irwindale Speedway, Auto Club Famoso Raceway and Galot Motorsports Park. He also has national event series experience as Marketing Services Manager for the National Hot Rod Association. Myers has twice been named to the Drag Illustrated 30 under 30 List and was recently announced by SEMA as a member of the 35 Under 35 class for 2021.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back