Terry McMillen (1 Viewer)

Old Man

Nitro Member
Is Grubby tuning for McMillan this weekend? It sounded like that on the broadcast this morning.

Is Grubby tuning for McMillan this weekend? It sounded like that on the broadcast this morning.
I missed it [twice] but my grandson mentioned that they just said 2 JFR people were there working on cars. But they didn't say who it was.

I missed it [twice] but my grandson mentioned that they just said 2 JFR people were there working on cars. But they didn't say who it was.
They did say there were a couple JFR crew guys helping but I didn't see which ones and I don't remember which team.

They did say there were a couple JFR crew guys helping but I didn't see which ones and I don't remember which team.
Justin Ashley
Justin Ashley

Good to see that team rise up to the top echelon of T/F. It must be very satifying to have made the long and expensive journey from leaker to qualifying leader.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back