Technical Difficulties...Thunder Valley (1 Viewer)

stitcherbob

Nitro Member
better add some time to your DVR's if needed.....there was at least 30 minutes of previously recorded material shown while they figured out what was wrong

i always add 1 hr. If that's not enough I'll catch the replay on Fox Sports 2 later in the week

The continuous pixelation and lousy focusing is getting OLD!!! I would blame my computer or server but I have two of each and no other streaming ever gives me any
trouble at all, EVER! As much as we pay, let alone the sponsors of the sportsman cars, they deserve better as do we. Although if it gets better, NHRA will probably
raise the prices! I sure appreciate NHRA TV but we deserve better than "tower cam" and a quick shot at the finish line to the point only a car freak like me (and many
others I'm sure) can tell what kind of car just ran! Oh well, I guess we are lucky to have it. We used to have to wait a few weeks to see drag racing on ABC's Wide World
of Sports and it was usually combined with figure skating or some other thing we didn't give a damn about! I could never imagine when I started racing in 1961 that we
could watch big races live on a big screen on my desk! Things sure have changed in my life!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back