Tech Talk Tuesday with Bruno (1 Viewer)

I've got the Delta's on my Camaro.

Morningstar.jpg

Hiya Randy. Where are you guys racing next? Oh, who is the Swayne on the car? Is that Pete Swayne, usta race TA/FC or am I getting the names mixed up? Last, how big is Morningstar? We go to a church called City View in Phoenix. We meet in a movie theater, reclining seats. Pretty cool.

Hiya Randy. Where are you guys racing next? Oh, who is the Swayne on the car? Is that Pete Swayne, usta race TA/FC or am I getting the names mixed up? Last, how big is Morningstar? We go to a church called City View in Phoenix. We meet in a movie theater, reclining seats. Pretty cool.

I've got Brad Personette lined up to get the Accufabs and EFI working on the Sonny's Hemi I just put in it around the middle of January and hope to make several divisional and national events in 2020 including Bandimere. Yes, it's Pete Swayne. We've been together over 20 years. He drove our TA/FC several years ago and won the 1999 Pacific Division Championship. He owns the facility where I keep my car. Morningstar Christian Chapel is in Whittier, senior Pastor is Jack Abeleen. He's on about 400 radio stations all over the country. I've been involved there for about 10 years.

Attachments

• Goodwin and Swayne 1999.jpg
    Goodwin and Swayne 1999.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 19
Thanks Randy. I well remember the car shown above. Have photos of it I took at then Firebird. Hope you have a great year!

Randy so glad to see you getting back out there. Does the Phoenix national run T/S and if so will you run it?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back