Team Force... (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

I hope Ashley wins it, she would have won Dallas if they would have let her race.

...sure she would've.:rolleyes:

Tony go back and look, she had the best car that day. If everything went her way and she didnt have any problems, she would have won Dallas. She was the quickest the first 2 rounds and in both the semi's and final's everyone smoked the tires.

Tony go back and look, she had the best car that day. If everything went her way and she didnt have any problems, she would have won Dallas. She was the quickest the first 2 rounds and in both the semi's and final's everyone smoked the tires.
Justin, that don't mean shit. How do you know she wasn't going to smoke the tires and tag the wall again?

That's why they don't race on paper.

....nice light in the final today...not.

Justin, that don't mean shit. How do you know she wasn't going to smoke the tires and tag the wall again?

That's why they don't race on paper.

....nice light in the final today...not.

I know that. She should have won today, I will be the first one to agree with you that she needs to do something about her lights.

I know that. She should have won today, I will be the first one to agree with you that she needs to do something about her lights.
Justin, I can think of a couple of finals round we should've won this year, but it didn't workout that way...it just isn't that simple sometimes.

Justin, I can think of a couple of finals round we should've won this year, but it didn't workout that way...it just isn't that simple sometimes.

Sorry about that, I was actually hoping yall could pull that off. Good year though none the less.

total bummer that ashley lost in the finals, she was a little late :( all in all a good weekend for jfr. great to see 4 cars back in there. hopefully jfr can play the spoiler role next week.

my roommate thought i broke my leg cuz i was yellin all kinds of fun words when ashley lost...came running out of his room like franco harris

my roommate thought i broke my leg cuz i was yellin all kinds of fun words when ashley lost...came running out of his room like franco harris

same here but i woke the wife up, not only am i in trouble, i get a stiff neck when i sleep on the couch :D keep your head up ashley! kick butt in pomona!!!

Yes her light wasn't great and T Ped had a good light but look @ her incrementals; she had him till her belt came off.

said a bad word or two here... but Brother Tony all but locked it up... Ron's 130+ back, Robert's 91 back...

Let's Do The Time Warp Again....
it's just a jump to the left...

what the heck... there's next season...

d'kid

Yes her light wasn't great and T Ped had a good light but look @ her incrementals; she had him till her belt came off.

I love her to death and I wish she'd have won, but truthfully Guido had Tony until the belt came off, not Ashley. She's gotta get to work on the practice tree - I've never seen her quicker than .100, and if she has been, it's certainly not consistently.

I hope she improves and gets one more round win at Pomona than she had today!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back