Tasca will be back

Oh yeah, BT3 definitely has a Rhode Island accent. I've lived in New England for many years now and the Rhode Island accent is definitely different than the Boston accent, and Boston is only about an hour away from where I live.
 
Just wait till they roll out the 3rd car with this guy driving. 👍 ;) ;) 🚀🚀
IMG_1919.jpeg
 
Watching him work, I always wonder if anyone has ever caught him in a full belly laugh. Most crew chiefs are damn serious and he’s the top one.
 
Watching him work, I always wonder if anyone has ever caught him in a full belly laugh. Most crew chiefs are damn serious and he’s the top one.
Now that you mentioned it, Alan Johnson's demeanor seems to be 'All serious, All the time' (at least publicly).

That might be the litmus test for a successful nitro crew chief. If he's smilin' means he's not thinking
:p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top