T/F Final Q (1 Viewer)

This is a stout field for the most part. First 7 cars in the 3.60's. I think it will take a 3.60 something to win. How many 3.60's were run in 2021? Not many.
Brit did it several times and both Torrence cars ran 3.69. I just looked thru August so may be more

The opening session of top fuel today was one of the best sessions I have ever seen. Only one car did not make it or basically make it to the finish line. Crazy looking at the order and Doug Foley with a good solid 3.751 and he is 14th! Even Leah with a 3.703 wont have lane choice tomorrow. Top fuel is insane right now and I love it.

How about Tripp Tatum? An early shutoff 3.68... nearly 297mph at the 660.... .814 to the 60... a 3.69 repeat on Saturday... that rascal was flyin'.

They ran really well in testing, multiple 60s. I believe they are going to win a race this season, it's why I picked them in PTW on Thursday night

Tripp could pull off an upset here.

I find it very compelling that Tatum is doing so well. He certainly qualifies as a Zizzo-like "Super Part Timer". How in the world can he show up for one or two races and run that good? Better than most of the full-timers. I have to assume it is his alliance with (I think) the Capco team. Boy, that's some alliance. Capco must not be holding anything back with their advice to Tatum's team.

Phoenix weather is strange sometimes. This weekend is nice & cool, but we were in the 80's not long ago. It snowed in AZ high country last week. Supposed to be high 80's this coming week.

This is a stout field for the most part. First 7 cars in the 3.60's. I think it will take a 3.60 something to win. How many 3.60's were run in 2021? Not many.
langdon ran 3.662 @ BIR august of 2015. the then quickest pass ever. ant ran 3.68 and 3.69 that same day for the then nat. record.
shawn was driving AJ's black car with subtle sponsor livery from guy fieri. the first year after al anabi i believe.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back