T/AD Factoid (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Discovered that Kirk Wolf, driving the Brandon Booher T/AD at Indy, ran 5.256 ET with a torque converter. The ET is the quickest ever for torque converter dragster. That's only .10 off the best ET ever for a blown alky car. Maybe these guys are watching the PDRA Pro Mods; most have torque converters & they run the same as a clutch car.

Discovered that Kirk Wolf, driving the Brandon Booher T/AD at Indy, ran 5.256 ET with a torque converter. The ET is the quickest ever for torque converter dragster. That's only .10 off the best ET ever for a blown alky car. Maybe these guys are watching the PDRA Pro Mods; most have torque converters & they run the same as a clutch car.
I believe Brandon Boher Is on the forefront of the Promods helping them - not them helping him---You definately got it backwards

torque converter with a "manual" trans or auto???
converter to leave and one shift
converter to leave and auto 2 speed

I believe Brandon Boher Is on the forefront of the Promods helping them - not them helping him---You definately got it backwards

Thanks Mike. Glad Brandon is on top of this stuff. From what I understand, lots of the cars that run this combo, ie: converter with a Lenco 3 speed, or a B&J trans, etc. It's interesting combo to me. By the way, Mike, always thought highly of the American Flyers that you run. You usta run a Rat motor & you were just as quick as the Chryslers.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back