Support Our Troops Cruise (1 Viewer)

Ray

Nitro Member
We Are Back To Saturday Nights
153852.jpg

CRUISE NIGHT WEBSITE
The Biggest and Best Cruise Night In Philly!!!

Rock Pirrone has confirmed to bring the Boss Hydro 33 Willys. John Olcott of the East Coast Gassers has confirmed to bring the 39 Willys and a 57 Chevy. He's working on getting some others. Who else would like to display thier car for this GREAT cause???

144348.jpg

144129.jpg

Who else is coming. Over 300 of the finest cars around. Food, t-shirts, 50/50 drawing, music, dash plaques, and awards.

151950.jpg

Last edited:
154558.jpg

John Olcott had to cancel due to a family engagement so Jack Zielsdorff will attend in his place!!!

154315.jpg
:cool:

Last edited:
I just got a call from a friend that just bought Darrell Aldermans 2004 Dodge Avenger Pro Stock car. He will be coming too!! I have rec'd more goodys for door prizes too. Keith Craft Engines sent some shirts and other give aways.
I have over $1000.00 in business donations so far!!!

Please Note. You can't enter off of Roosevelt Blvd. We can't have a traffic tie up on the Blvd. You must go around the block to Tyson and Brous to enter.

Please Note*** We have neighbors that have allowed this event for 7 years. Please respect them by not Reving Engines or Burn Outs!!! Thank You, Ray

159444.jpg

153852.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back