Sunday! Sunday! Yawn. (1 Viewer)

Bubba

Nitro Member
Four-Wide + oildowns + delays = unwatchable. Sorry, NHRA. I turned off All Access, went outside to enjoy the weather.

Ok 4 wide is over for the year. Let’s get back to racin. ~:)~

PTW was harsh this week.

Four-Wide + oildowns + delays = unwatchable. Sorry, NHRA. I turned off All Access, went outside to enjoy the weather.

It like the NFL people will start tuning out you watch!
I know I didn’t watch All Access after the putrid event at Charlotte!
If they stop screwing things up I start watching again!
Finally All Access fix their dam Roku issue and now I don’t give a chit because the show sucks!

Ok 4 wide is over for the year. Let’s get back to racin. ~:)~

PTW was harsh this week.

You mean slowing them down and smoking the tires on every run! Na I’m going out the weather is beautiful screw NHRA and their constant tweaking of the rules and putting on a crappy show!
Changed from 1320 to 1000 and still talk about slowing them down BS!
Enough is enough!

You mean slowing them down and smoking the tires on every run! Na I’m going out the weather is beautiful screw NHRA and their constant tweaking of the rules and putting on a crappy show!
Changed from 1320 to 1000 and still talk about slowing them down BS!
Enough is enough!

I agree with you on the 1320. They should dump the tracks like Pamona and Maple Grove along with any other tracks with questionable shutdown areas so that 1/4 mile racing can return. Also pony up a ton of money to a new tire manufacture who is not afraid of building a tire rated for 400 MPH.

I agree with you on the 1320. They should dump the tracks like Pamona and Maple Grove along with any other tracks with questionable shutdown areas so that 1/4 mile racing can return. Also pony up a ton of money to a new tire manufacture who is not afraid of building a tire rated for 400 MPH.

Or just change Insurance companies people do it all the time.
Their record since switching to 1000 feet has been perfect so what’s the problem!
The insurance company!

I had an interesting observation at a nitro race a few years ago. Stands were pretty packed, and when two cars left, about 3/4 of the spectators watched them to about the 1/8 mile, then turn to look back at the starting line to see what was next. Not sure 1/4 mile is a big deal to the folks paying at the gate.

People might change insurance companies all the time but is much different for a racing organization.

You might easily get 5 or 6 company quotes on your personal ind. But not everywhere . Massachusetts being one state that a lot of companies will not write policies in.

How many companies are there that would write ins for NHRA? My estimate is there are only 2 or 3. One being the current carrier. The other companies may not be beating down the doors to get the NHRA policy. So it would not be an easy alternative. Also the new company might have harder speed restrictions and might
not want to consider 1320.

I had an interesting observation at a nitro race a few years ago. Stands were pretty packed, and when two cars left, about 3/4 of the spectators watched them to about the 1/8 mile, then turn to look back at the starting line to see what was next. Not sure 1/4 mile is a big deal to the folks paying at the gate.
Interesting-I think I've noticed that before but never really thought about it. I'll be looking down track and feel like everyone past me is looking my direction.

Just goes to show Jay, people’s attention spans keep getting shorter.

Drag Racing to me is the "mono e mono" racing between two rival competitors. The four wide takes ALL of that away. :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back