Strange.......Jim head (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Jim Head is one of the most under-rated nitro minds in the sport today. I'ld love to see him get a crew chief job on a well funded fuel team. (DSR or Al-Anabi perhaps ? )

Last edited:
Thats cool--great to see him get a deal. I still remember the "Give me Head till I'm Dead" t-shirts from the 82 Cajuns which I believe he won if memory serves me correctly. Lordy.....I am getting OLD!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Jim Head is one of the most under-rated nitro minds in the sport today. I'ld love to see him get a crew chief job on a well funded fuel team. (DSR or Al-Anabi perhaps ? )

Jim Head does not want, need or would ever be someone elses crew chief. He has a huge company to run. He would never be anyone elses employee.

That is almost funny to think about. ( I do not mean any disrespect to the above comment)

What he needs is a sponsor. He will always own his own car and he will always tune it himself. There are few better. Maybe only one better. He just needs the sponsor and a driver so he can focus 100% on the car.

I am amazed that he has not gotten a full sponsorship. He would be in the top 3 every year if he had the funding of the top teams.

He reminds me of my dad. He is the last of that generation,who still does it all.

Mike

Thats cool--great to see him get a deal. I still remember the "Give me Head till I'm Dead" t-shirts from the 82 Cajuns which I believe he won if memory serves me correctly. Lordy.....I am getting OLD!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Mike,
I think it was his first career win in 1984 at Indy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back