Stockers to the Lanes!!! (2 Viewers)

This want we get when we click on the audio scrren

sorry, an error has occurred on the page you are trying to access.

it is possible that the page has been moved, or you typed the address incorrectly. please click the link below to go to the Americaneagle.com home page.

please click the link below to go to the home page.

NHRA.com

Oh, man, wish I was there!! One year I was the first car down the track for the season, it was kinda cool!! Looks like a picture-perfect day down there, Alan. Enjoy!

it is possible that the page has been moved, or you typed the address incorrectly. please click the link below to go to the Americaneagle.com home page.

NHRA.com

same here

NHRA.com

I got that message from Firefox Mozilla and no response at all when I click on the audiocast link on NHRA.com using internet explorer, so the problem is with the browser.

This what the info says from NHRA

The public-address commentary of Thursday, Friday and Saturday's qualifying and Sunday's final eliminations from the 50th Kragen O'Reilly NHRA Winternationals will be broadcast live over the Internet from NHRA.com. Follow the wire-to-wire, play by play coverage from the first race of the 2010 NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series season.

For Thursday, Friday and Saturday's qualifying shows, check in with us at 11:15 a.m. Eastern. Our final eliminations show begins Sunday at 1 p.m. (all times Eastern).

NHRA members who have registered on NHRA.com can listen to all three days; non members can listen for free on Sunday.

Nice! It's friggin snowing in Dallas TX in February and they are racing there. Waiting for the audio to come up myself.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back