Steve Torrence (1 Viewer)

on the youtube 'nitro alley' replay of the torrence/ashley run, some guy in comments section remarked that he and others around him on top end were hit by debris,
one guy was treated......another guy replied to his comment and said he posted a vid of the run on his utube site, and was welcome to use it.......so here it is.

The answer to the question is answered here. If I told you, Joe would not get new viewers, and Alan his 10% off on Rodak coffee, and beer budget.
@Spencer Smith, We have had a couple of back and forths, but no disrespect between either of us. You are not used to my sense of humor. I have many friends and members on here that I respect, and will take a bat for. Even though I may smoke the tires at the step from time to time. My intent is not to shut anyone down, or talk down to anyone either. Writing what I feel does not always come off as I meant it to. No bad blood on my end whatsoever. There are certain words that will not be tolerated here. Idiot, is not one of them. Your point is well taken, and I appreciate your responses. After 20 years here, I have seen and read it all.

I hope you accept my apology, and if someone has an issue, they can reply themselves. I'm protective, and overstep my bounds.
The one thing I will never do is disrespect this site. I am sorry if I kicked up some grease sweep with you. Hopefully, all is good.

Ray ~ ✌️ 🤍

The answer to the question is answered here. If I told you, Joe would not get new viewers, and Alan his 10% off on Rodak coffee, and beer budget.
@Spencer Smith, We have had a couple of back and forths, but no disrespect between either of us. You are not used to my sense of humor. I have many friends and members on here that I respect, and will take a bat for. Even though I may smoke the tires at the step from time to time. My intent is not to shut anyone down, or talk down to anyone either. Writing what I feel does not always come off as I meant it to. No bad blood on my end whatsoever. There are certain words that will not be tolerated here. Idiot, is not one of them. Your point is well taken, and I appreciate your responses. After 20 years here, I have seen and read it all.

I hope you accept my apology, and if someone has an issue, they can reply themselves. I'm protective, and overstep my bounds.
The one thing I will never do is disrespect this site. I am sorry if I kicked up some grease sweep with you. Hopefully, all is good.

Ray ~ ✌️ 🤍

No hard feelings, Ray. You didn't owe me an apology man, but I forgive you. We're all here for one common reason. When it comes to racing, I'll never hold a grudge because of difference of opinion against anybody. All is well my friend. Take care and let's continue to enjoy drag racing.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back