Steve Torrence (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
I hear that Steve Torrence is going to run Top Fuel at the final 3 events of the year. Torco/Knoll Gas will be the sponsors. Not positive who's car it is in. Possibly a second car for Dexter Tuttle.

This is true Steve will be in the driver seat of Dexter's 2nd dragster. We will be testing very soon to tackle the last three events Mark Oswald is the crew chief. Thanks Evan.

Good on Steve O.....goes to show you how running in the TAD ranks works out...good kid!

Great move Evan....hope to see Torco out here on the west coast more....most people out here don't know about you....

Peace, Kevin

'Wow Sweet'! That's about what Steve's mom just said in the tower a few minutes ago when I told her the deal was public. Congrats to the new team.

Evan Knoll - "This is true Steve will be in the driver seat of Dexter's 2nd dragster. We will be testing very soon to tackle the last three events Mark Oswald is the crew chief."
Evan - you are just amazing! Great to see Mark back with another promising young driver. Could ya give us some details? Is this a new car or somone's existing operation and do you have a transporter and crew in place?

After digging around the internet, comp plus did hint that Torrence could be in a Tuttle dragster in the future. Even though I didn't see it at the time, they had the scoop before I heard about it.

At Indy I was sitting with a few maters watching Alky Dragster/FC qual. session. I was commeneting on how many cars had Skull or Torco on them. My friend wisely said "I'm glad he's spending it on the drivers!" Great point!;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back