Statistics project I will provide free. (7 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

i think bernie might belong on that list. doing a little searching this morning, there is an article about canadian drag racing hall of fame.
it discusses his involvement with terry capps and then minor racing. his deal with capps was 1981. article states he went to work with minor racing the following year,
and was there with gary beck for the next three seasons (1982 thru 1984). the article does not specifically say he won a title with gary, but later in article
states bernie was 2nd CC to win in both classes. (joined JFR in 1993 for john's 3rd championship)
if you count coil as john's only CC, then i get it, bernie does not count; but if you count bernie and coil as co-crew chiefs, then bernie does become 2nd member of exclusive club.
gary beck wins championship in 1983 (quick search of nhra champions)
article also mentions bernie still being with minor racing in beginning of 1992 on cruz's FC, but did not finish season? who was the CC for
cruz at end of 1992 for cruz's first championship? can't think of his name, but it's the same guy who ran lori john's deal......i think?
also - when cruz won 2nd championship in 1998, was rahn tobler possibly involved there as well? so he would have FC titles with both cruz and ron capps?
Cruz won in 08 not 1998 and I believe Rahn was CC.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back