St. Louis Results (1 Viewer)

Josh Hernandez will win his 4th AMS race in a row. Tony Ponteiri couldnt make the call and Josh will get the single for the win. Congrats to the whole Dr Moon's Rage AMS RAGE Team. Awesome.

PSB now, Come on Matt you should have already won 2 races this year, show Angelle who has the best bike.

Matt Smith WINS. 6.901 191.78 The quickest run in the history of PSB. And he needed it b/c she had 7 on him leaving the starting line.

Angelle slowed to a 7.13 bye the way. 6.90 is awesome especially in the those conditions. That would have to be a mid 6.8 in great conditions. And his 6.91 from earlier today will back it up for the new NATIONAL RECORD. 138pt weekend for Matt, CONGRATS to Team Smith.

Congrats to the Connolly Family as well. You should be proud Tim. Too bad you couldnt have been there.

HE!! YEAH!!! Now I guess I have to get to work huh? Maybe after a couple phone calls haha. Thanks for the results guys

IT'S A BRUT REVOLUTION!!
Ron Capps- 4.882 WINNER!! :D
Del Worsham- 4.918

Last edited:
The Brut car takes the Loot again. Capps has the most consistent car in the class. Capps 4.882 to DW 4.918 I believe it was. Thats ok, Capps can win all he wants till Indy, then JFR will take over! Congrats to Ace and the guys. Guess I am going to have to stay away from Kelly till atleast the next race, but atleast John did win a round today!:mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back