St. Louis qualifying 10:00 pm NO RESPECT!! (1 Viewer)

Well, I don't know about y'all, but I don't expect to be home at 9 pm CT this Saturday night. ;) I will watch at my leisure sometime Sunday. :D

Well, it's just a good ol' fashioned crawfish boil. I guess we'll have to see what happens from there. ;)

Hmmmmmmmm......10PM Eastern....Pretty sure that equals 7PM left coast...did I mis-read?

Nope, you are correct. I was thinking Eliminations. I don't watch the qualifying anymore. I can get the highlights at 8:30am Sunday. But thanks for waking me up.

Well, it's just a good ol' fashioned crawfish boil. I guess we'll have to see what happens from there. ;)

I am in Greenville, Mississippi this week. On Wednesday, we went to a place and had the crawfish boil (had the potatoes and carrots and celery in the boil with the mud bugs), fried green beans, sweet rolls and peach cobbler. All I can say it was real good .... can't get nuthin' like that in Vegas.

I am in Greenville, Mississippi this week. On Wednesday, we went to a place and had the crawfish boil (had the potatoes and carrots and celery in the boil with the mud bugs), fried green beans, sweet rolls and peach cobbler. All I can say it was real good .... can't get nuthin' like that in Vegas.
Awww....down there it's called a 'low country boil'. AND IT'S ALL GOOD! I'm so looking forward to it. :)

Jacks or better to open, any TV the same day is better than no TV for weeks.

I'll drink to that Karl! Maybe a lot of the maters don't remember the 'good old days' of Drag Racing TV coverage. But I do, and I'm not complaining. I've accepted the fact that 'live anything' trumps taped drag racing, so if it's super late on TV, I just set the trusty old VCR for an extra hour of recording.

I'll drink to that Karl! Maybe a lot of the maters don't remember the 'good old days' of Drag Racing TV coverage. But I do, and I'm not complaining. I've accepted the fact that 'live anything' trumps taped drag racing, so if it's super late on TV, I just set the trusty old VCR for an extra hour of recording.

Then you can fast forward through the commercials and any annoying bits where there's too much talking and not enough racing. Well, that might just be me. :D

I often record races in the first third of the season. I seem to be busy on weekends this time of year for no apparent reason. No big deal but I guess it all depends on one's perspective. :)

AT least it's on at all! IRL used to have quals on - not anymore. Of course, their qualifying is boring. so NHRA pays to have it on eh...big bad NHRA that can do no right by us from what I read????:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back